Are you looking for the best e-commerce chatbot for your site? AI chatbots are increasing sales of e-commerce sites through conversational commerce strategies. Online business owners using them find new and helpful solutions to generate revenue. Using an e-commerce chatbot, businesses can understand customers’ preferences, reduce tedious tasks, and give personalized recommendations.
Online shoppers are known to browse through many different websites when searching for a product. When visiting an online store, immediate responses and personalized experiences encourage you to buy products. E-commerce chatbot gives various solutions to customers and e-commerce merchants to increase sales.
Jump to the Content
E-commerce Chatbot to Increase Sales
Conversational AI in e-commerce chatbots engages with users just like a human sales rep. AI chatbots are different from rule-based chatbots that follow formulated rules or decision trees to answer basic questions.
Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence allow chatbots to understand and learn from previous conversations. Online business owners will be able to boost sales and enhance their sales process with conversational elements in chat by an AI chatbot. e-commerce chatbots with AI technology help to complete buyers’ purchases as well as increase Average Order Value (AOV) by using cross-selling and up-selling sales strategies. Hiring human agents to converse with customers is certainly a challenging task for online business owners, but chatbots do all the tasks efficiently, for less. Even if customers ask repetitive questions, chatbots can handle them tirelessly.
Benefits of E-commerce Chatbot
All-time Customer Support
Any physical store will have a dedicated human support team to help people by answering customer queries and guiding them throughout their journey. An online store also needs a customer support team to ensure quality service. However, online stores do not have an opening or closing hours, so customers may browse through your website and purchase your products whenever they want. As it is hard to make use of a human team 24/7, the customer support bot replaces the support team and engages customers.
E-commerce chatbots keep track of user needs and record them for each customer. This helps the chatbots suggest to people the products they will like and guide them with each step of shopping so customers can have a personalized service.
Reduced Cart Abandonment Rate
Users can leave the site if they don’t find the products they want and abandon the cart. To reduce this abandonment rate, e-commerce chatbots engage in a conversation with users and recommend a relevant product to their expectations to ensure customers don’t leave abruptly.
Seamless Customer Experience
Conversational commerce chatbots ensure a quality user experience when they receive customers with a welcome message and guide them through the shopping journey. They answer the complex queries and help them to pay from the chat window itself.
Users may come to your site and leave without shopping. Engaging users and urging them to buy products with chatbots helps in converting visitor traffic into business sales.
Successful E-commerce Chatbots
Online business owners can easily install this e-commerce chatbot with the e-commerce platform plugin or by adding the unique script to the site – making it available on almost all websites and platforms. Ochatbot doesn’t have a complex interface, so it is easy for online business owners to customize Ochatbot accordingly. Ochatbot gives relevant product recommendations to your customers and enhances customer experience substantially.
This e-commerce chatbot helps online business owners gain customer insight by reviewing shopper transcripts to see what shoppers are asking and looking for.
Also Read: Ochatbot Reduces Support Tickets Cost
- Online business owners can connect Ochatbot to thousands of Customer Relationship Management systems with Zapier integrations.
- Natural language understanding(NLU) and Natural Language Processing(NLP) allow Ochatbot to understand multiple languages and respond with relevant answers. Customers can also switch between chatbot and live chat agents.
- Ochatbot reduces the number of support tickets by providing customers their order status and tracking.
- Customers can add products to their cart without leaving the chat window.
- Ochatbot captures abandoned carts without having to previously capture a shopper’s email address.
- Artificial Intelligence behind Ochatbot drives sales through naturally unrestricted conversations.
- Ochatbot acts like a human agent in a physical store and implements a page targeting strategy to engage shoppers at the right time in their journey.
- Product recommendations by Ochatbot enhance the customer experience when they shop online.
- Not connected to SMS or WhatsApp.
- It is an AI chatbot as well as a rule-based chatbot.
- Setting up an AI bot takes more time than a rule-based bot, but the bot works better than a rule-based only bot.
2. Octane AI
Octane AI has conversational templates to communicate with the customers through images, video, and texts. Chatbot tools in Octane AI work for messaging apps, Facebook messenger, and SMS marketing. Octane AI works only for Shopify; not for other e-commerce platforms.
- Octane AI integrations collect the e-mail address and recover shopping carts efficiently.
- This e-commerce chatbot is exclusively designed for Shopify and connects to all product reviews.
- Creates conversational responses to converse with customers
- Retargets customers through the conversation pattern in the messenger bot.
- Octane AI doesn’t integrate with customer relationship management systems.
- This e-commerce chatbot doesn’t have reporting and analytics capabilities.
- Octane AI doesn’t provide solutions to lead generation and B2B businesses since it doesn’t work for all platforms.
3. Flow XO
Flow Xo is another AI chatbot that understands a customer through the conversational flow and analyzes their preferences. Online business owners can integrate Flow XO with messaging apps like Facebook messenger.
- Flow XO helps an e-commerce business by storing the conversational history of customers to collect their data.
- This e-commerce Chatbot does multiple tasks by understanding the conversation of customers.
- Flow Xo is a code-free chatbot and understands customer preferences through keywords.
- Flow XO is similar to rule-based chatbots and can answer only the fundamental questions of customers.
- It works on different messaging platforms but building Flow XO is not a seamless task like other chatbots.
- As mentioned above, Flow XO doesn’t have artificial intelligence technology behind it, and therefore cannot handle complicated issues of customers.
- Flow XO doesn’t have human intervention in the conversation. Online business owners should rely on both human intelligence and machine intelligence for increasing e-commerce store revenue.
4. Chatfuel – Facebook Messenger
Helps online business owners build user-friendly, code-free chatbots. Online business owners can integrate AI: the artificial intelligence technology behind chatbots. Using AI replicates a conversation like humans. Customers can chat with the bot seamlessly.
- Chatfuel can understand the conversation of many bot users and conversational elements drive sales.
- Chatfuel is an efficient Messenger bot and works exceptionally in Facebook Messenger.
- The retargeting strategy of Chatfuel can increase sales of e-commerce companies.
- Setting up Chatfuel in e-commerce websites is complex. Chatfuel doesn’t have an easy setup feature on e-commerce sites.
- Online business owners don’t have options other than Facebook Messenger to connect with customers.
- There is no AI built-in and it doesn’t help with the conversion rate of websites.
- Chatfuel doesn’t integrate with all e-commerce platforms eg, WooCommerce.
Gobot helps the B2B site owners increase sales of their websites by automatically qualifying leads through conversation. This chatbot can jump from one question to another since it has AI technology behind it. This e-commerce chatbot collects customer data with quizzes related to your business objective.
- E-commerce site owners can enhance customer experience with the 24/7 availability of Gobot.
- Gobot is integrated with Shopify and you can easily set up this chatbot on your e-commerce sites.
- Gobot chatbot doesn’t connect with CRM (customer relationship management) systems and doesn’t handle a wide range of tasks.
- Training and regularly updating Gobot is difficult for e-commerce companies since it works with only automated responses without regular updates.
ManyChat helps businesses in interactive conversational commerce. These bots assist you in scheduling meetings, and appointments. The best feature of this bot is it automatically analyzes the bot’s performance according to the user, chat, and sales perspectives. Integrating this e-commerce chatbot with messaging apps like Facebook, Instagram, and Whatsapp ensures instant answers with high relevance.
- Easy to build an interactive chatbot platform.
- Compatible with many messaging applications
- Ready to use templates.
- The chatbot analytics feature can be better by improving in-depth dashboard reporting.
- This chatbot does not display unmatched keywords.
Botsify is a chatbot platform that helps users to build a conversational chatbot without any programming knowledge. It is simple to install and automate chatbots with e-commerce platforms like Shopify. They also support messaging applications like Slack, Facebook Messenger, and Web Chat.
- It supports both voice and text chats.
- Botsify’s chatbot plugin easily goes with any website.
- This multilingual chatbot can respond to almost any language.
- Works well with multiple channels.
- They have enough ready-to-use templates.
- Do not have any built-in analytics.
- They use basic NLP techniques which still need an update.
Best E-commerce Chatbot- Who is the Winner?
Online shopping saves time for so many customers, and chatbots are providing solutions through product recommendations, personalized responses, and quick replies.
While considering the pros and cons of e-commerce chatbots, Ochatbot wins the title of ‘Best e-commerce Chatbot’. Ochatbot’s features allow online business owners to implement the chatbot easily without a complex interface. E-commerce site owners don’t have to integrate Artificial Intelligence. Ochatbot has built-in AI and mimics the conversation of humans.
Ochatbot doesn’t only just answer questions inside a decision tree like rule-based chatbots. The AI chatbot is able to switch conversation topics in the middle of a conversation naturally. The AI technology can interpret shoppers’ intent and recommend products to drive online sales along with other easy-to-use features. By understanding customers’ preferences through conversations, Ochatbot will provide a great online shopping experience for every user.
Online business owners can regularly update the chatbot and building Ochatbot on the Shopify store and other e-commerce platforms will increase revenue and new website visitors.
Code-Free AI Chatbot
Ochatbot is a code-free AI chatbot and the interface allows business owners to create various conversations with business objectives in mind.
E-commerce site owners can create new intents and add images and videos inside the chatbot window. Ochatbot has built-in AI and standard intents that are predefined, but you can also build your own custom intents.
Ochatbot has e-commerce plugins for Shopify, WooCommerce, Magneto, and BigCommerce. e-commerce stores on these big four platforms can integrate this chatbot into their website by adding a unique script to their site.
This chatbot is one of the best e-commerce chatbots that increases sales with independent AI. Ochatbot easily integrates with all e-commerce platforms and generates revenue for your online business.
Ochatbot has plans to fit any business’ budget with competitive pricing and flexibility in moving from one plan to another. New accounts start with a 45-day Free Trial that includes all e-commerce features that help boost revenue to try them out.
Startups and other small businesses that have less than 5,000 monthly visitors can build and use their own Ochatbot for free.
The Basic plan helps small businesses to generate more leads and engage with more visitors. It is not meant for e-commerce sites due to the lack of access to e-commerce features like Abandoned Cart or Order Status.
The Plus plan is built for e-commerce stores with access to revenue-boosting e-commerce features and access to unlimited SKUs. This not only increases sales but reduces customer support tickets and reduces the load on support teams.
The Pro plan is meant for larger businesses that need help building and maintaining their Ochatbot. Ometrics takes care of everything for clients including daily AI training to make the chatbot smarter and smarter over time.
Click here to know more about all of the pricing plans for Ochatbot.
Frequently Asked Questions
E-commerce chatbots understand customers’ questions quickly by linking one question to another. Human agents cannot answer repetitive questions and rule-based chatbots cannot easily jump from one conversation to another but, chatbots do these tasks effectively.
E-commerce chatbots provide solutions to the relevant product recommendations to customers quickly. Online business owners use e-commerce chatbots to create brand awareness through different sales strategies efficiently and quickly. Chatbots provide solutions to the complex issues of customers quickly compared to live chat agents, where the customer may need to wait to speak with someone.
Conversational AI allows the chatbots to talk like a sales rep and deploy customers through sales funnel strategies. Conversational customer experience helps e-commerce site owners to know more about their customers and develop their business around potential customers.
Chatbots help businesses in increasing sales. If you are a business owner who runs your business online, a chatbot on your e-commerce platform or website can help you increase your market.
E-commerce chatbots work with the intention of converting traffic into sales. They will help you by replacing the traditional customer support and offer a 24/7 customer support bot so your customers can cherish an enhanced service experience anytime. You must ensure what your business requirements are and pick the chatbot that matches them.
How AI Chatbots Enhance Digital Customer Experience Strategy
6 Strategies: Conversational Chatbots Transform Sales Funnel
AI Chatbot Development – Ultimate Guide 2022
9 Reasons to Choose Machine Learning Chatbots with HITL for Your Website
Bad Bots: 9 Mistakes in AI Chatbots