There are many types of AI chatbots some have intelligent AI, artificial intelligence, and others just have branching questions with replies. eCommerce chatbots are inherently complex since they need to have all the product SKU’s on the in the chatbots data. AI chatbot platforms connect to Shopify chatbots, Woocommerce chatbots, Bigcommerce chatbots and Magento chatbots so the AI can read the data.
The AI chatbot in ecommerce is reading not only the product sku’s to recommend additional products but all cart and checkout information, order and shipping status and more. This is why eCommerce chatbots are a great way to increase the AOV, Average Order Value, and overall revenues of the eCommerce site.
What is most important whether you are using an AI eCommerce chatbot or a simpler chat bot just for support is the users experience and if they needed an engaging conversation or a smart way to fill out information in a form or ticket. Often live chat is used to help aid the conversation when the user needs more help.
Ochatbot is an AI chatbot that engages customers answering questions and overcoming sales obstacles. Ochatbot has three main applications, they are:
- Conversational eCommerce
- Business lead generation
- Customer support
Ochatbot works on websites, eCommerce platforms and can connect to social networks like Facebook. The platform has free, paid DIY and Pro plans where they build, maintain and train your chatbots AI for you. No coding is required to create your chatbot and templates help you get started.
Ochatbots AI is very flexible and not constrained to a branched set of preset questions and answers. This allows conversations to naturally change from one subject to the next just like a human conversation. There are unlimited ways to connect the chat bot to other platforms and workflows such as live chat, CRM’s and ticketing systems.
Ochatbots strongest features are with eCommerce sites where the AI chatbot has a 15% to 35% lift in revenues when customers engage with Ochatbot. This does not include the revenues captured by the abandoned cart feature. Ochatbots ability to answer customer questions immediately, guide them to the correct place or product, connect them to Live Chat and so many other features help company websites connect and engage a customer on a much richer level. The success of Ochatbots eCommerce AI chatbot is based on a number of features here are just a few:
- Product recommendation – ability to suggest other products that are commonly purchased with other products
- Searches and displays products in the chat window with the ability to view details and add to cart
- Engaging customers in a conversation to find out what they need and to suggest the best product for their application
- Abandoned cart that captures a larger number of customers because it does not require email registration
- Order status and tracking which handles the number one support question
Other features such as easy installation on eCommerce platforms such as Shopify, Woocommerce, Bigcommerce, Magento and many more. And the ability to send data to any CRM, ticketing system, live chat etc. make it easy and flexible to implement.
What makes Ochatbot stand apart from the others are the insights that can be gained from the reporting section. These insights not only provide KPI’s to measure your ROI but marketing and strategic information that helps the business improve their website. For example:
- Understanding what pages and products customers ask questions on
- Have a better understanding of what customers are being hesitant about before a purchase
- The popularity of particular subjects, products, applications, use cases etc.
- Discover new product ideas and market trends
Business Lead Generation
Ochatbot LeadBot is a simple chatbot that has over 80 industry templates and sees 15% to 40% lift in leads depending if there is an offer or not. The LeadBot asks questions to qualify the lead and then gets contact information and sets an appointment for a follow up. The LeadBot can also be customized to work with any type of business.
Ochatbot has an assistant module built into easily add FAQ and call center scripts. They can simple answer the question or ask additional questions to clarify the issue. For eCommerce customers can enter their order number and find out the status of the product whether it is in production or it has been shipped.
The AI chatbot can filter out the basic questions that customers may have and leave the more complex situations for the live representatives. AI chatbots also give customers immediate responses and can switch them to a Live Chat if it is needed.
Live chat is free with ochatbot or a 3rd party live chat and ticketing system can be used.
Here are some pros and cons of using Ochatbot.
- Does not need Facebook to communicate over messenger when engaging with customers although it can connect to Facebook Messenger.
- Many eCommerce features such as features such as product recommendation, add-to-cart buttons within the chat window, abandoned cart recovery, order status requests.
- Easy installation on eCommerce platforms such as Shopify, Woocommerce, Bigcommerce, Magento and many more.
- AI Chatbot architecture that allows conversations to jump and flow from one conversation to another.
- Leadbot with 80 industry templates that allow setup in less than 60 seconds
- Unlimited leads and connections with all plans
- Zapier connections to send data, connect to ticketing system and 3rd party live chat
- Page targeting to engage differently on different sections of a site
- Ochatbot can work with all languages
- Free live chat
- The ability to build and test your chatbot without launching it on a website for free
- Robust reporting to gain insights and grow your business
For those who know little to nothing about making AI chatbots, Ochatbot offers a free video course and free support
- No SMS messaging or Whatsapp interface at the time of this posting
- Live chat is free but is for only one operator
- When building a Ochatbot AI chatbot, there are many pre-built standard intents, but due to this bot being AI and having the ability to jump between any conversions, there is no visual flow builder which make it easier to build a limited conversation.
Pricing is broken into five different plans.
- Free plan, for an unlimited time, is used for a personal site. It includes 1k monthly visitors, 100 leads and interactions, and 5 general LeadBot templates.
- LeadBot plan for $35 a month. This plan is for LeadBots which allows for 10k monthly visitors, access to 80+ LeadBot templates, and an unlimited amount of leads and interactions.
Basic plan is $69 a month. It allows for 10k monthly visitors, 1k leads and interactions, and includes 25 eCommerce SKUs but does not include any advanced eCommerce features such as abandoned cart, order status, Zapier connections, etc.
- Plus plan for $109 a month. This plan has up to 30k monthly visitors, unlimited leads and interactions, all advanced eCommerce bot features, and other added features. There are other Plus plans for additional visitors
- Pro plan for $495 a month for a six-month minimum term. This plan includes Ometrics taking care of everything the AI chatbot requires: handling the initial build and launch, eCommerce integration and revenue-boosting features, daily AI training to make the chatbot smarter over time, weekly Snapshot reports, and constant contact about business insights the chatbot discovers. There are other Pro plans for additional visitors
ManyChat is powered by Facebook Instant Messenger, they communicate with customers through Facebook Messenger. There are a few eCommerce features like order status and abandoned cart for Shopify only.
Because ManyChat is connected to Facebook it is possible to use some of Facebook’s marketing features to get the attention of Facebook users. ManyChat is added to websites as a Facebook Messenger widget. So if the website users is not on Facebook or does not want to share information with facebook it will not work. They have the power to engage users with its AI chatbot system to gain insights on the client and to improve customer service.
They are able to connect through SMS messaging and also through Facebook Messenger with their pro-plan. ManyChat has flow diagrams to visually see the conversation paths that customers are able to take. Starting a free plan offers nine templates to build onto or the option to build from scratch. Compared to using a Pro-plan, all 25 templates are available. There are many options for conversational flows using ManyChat, but they are quite limited when making an AI chatbot that can jump from conversation to conversation.
Manychat is restricted to connecting through Facebook only. This means it cannot be used by a non-Facebook user or a user who is unwilling to log into their Facebook account to access the chatbot, or unwilling to share their information with Facebook. Another downside is their limited eCommerce connectivity; only able to connect to Shopify.
Here are some of the positives and negatives of ManyChat.
- Works on Facebook
- Does have SMS messaging
- Visual builder for simple branching conversations
- Is limited to Facebook. If the user is not on Facebook you can not communicate with the chatbot
- It does have SMS messaging the only con here is not being able to predict the monthly cost since it is per text which varies email month.
- Limited eCommerce platform connectivity only work with Shopify
- The AI chatbot is limited in conversation to branched pre defined conversations
- ManyChat’s pricing plans contain different features. Their first and cheapest plan is their
- Free plan. It limits the number of connections that the AI chatbot has to 1k each month. The free plan also limits its use to only the Facebook Messenger platform. Upgrading to a
- Pro-plan will start at $10 a month and range between $10 and $435+ depending on the number of connections. $10 a month on a Pro-plan is 500 connections a month along with the extensions to websites.
Botsify customer support chatbots with a Live Chat options which also help get leads. Their customizable bots allows businesses to use their bot for education, financial, and customer service as well. It is on many platforms like WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, SMS Messaging, and websites to increase user engagement and increase revenue. Here are some pros and cons of Botsify’s chatbots.
AI chatbots can answer questions like all support bots and help filter out repetitive and basic questions for the customers to get instant answers; leaving more complex situations and concerns to live customer support.
There are also Live Chat seats available so that a live representative can jump into a conversion at any point while the bot is in use. They do charge per seat.
The offer pre-made templates make building the bot easier as well as development support help for larger plans.
Botsify offers a 14-day credit card required free trial and 24 pre-made templates that allow room for customization.
For an eCommerce AI chatbot, Botsify has very limited reporting and eCommerce features. Without this feedback, it makes it more difficult to improve the bot and overall customer service. The bot is not designed for ecommerce but can help with support on an ecommerce site. They also do not include cart reminders or notifications. These notifications typically remind customers that they have products in the cart that they added and push them to buy. Without this eCommerce feature, customers are less engaged with the website and products, losing potential sales.
- Connect to live chat
- Botsify offers a 14-day credit card required free trial and 24 pre-made templates that allow room for customization.
- Connects to WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, SMS Messaging
- The AI can not easily jump from one conversation to another and gather marketing insights.
- Limited reporting and eCommerce features.
- No reporting to provide feedback on how effective the bot is.
- Does not include cart reminders or notifications.
- 14-day free trial after submitting your credit card
- Personal plan for $40 a month annually or $49 month-to-month. This includes basic support, 2 chatbots, 5k users, and an unlimited number of stories, conversions, forms, and media.
- Professional plan for $125 a month annually or $149 month-to-month.It has all of the features offered by the Personal plan and also includes 5 chatbots, 15k users, and a 3-month saved chat history.
- Business plan is $415 a month annually or $499 month-to-month. Upgrading to this allows access to 20 chatbots, an unlimited number of users, all the offered platforms, 24/7 premium support, weekly reporting, and year-long chat history.
- Custom Plan’s price is unique to what is offered, but its baseline features are unlimited chatbots, users, stories, forms, and media. It can also be used on all platforms.
- For additional costs with all of these plans, there are options to buy more users, hiring experts to help build and maintain the bot, and have WhatsApp business accommodations.
Landbot is a chatbot platform that converts leads, captures data for lead generation. Landbot is able to launch on the platform WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and on websites. It works with a wide ranging group of industries such as Freelancers/agencies, banking/finance, eCommerce, education, healthcare, human resources, and real estate industries are mainly using their chatbot. Here are some pros and cons of using Landbot.
Providing over 24 free templates and having no coding necessary, this is an organized and easy-to-use chatbot. While building, they have flow diagrams and many other customizable features to meet a business’s needs. Flow diagrams are a visual representation of the bot when it is being created. The diagram gives button options and connects responses that fit. Landbot also includes a feature that helps a customer connect with Live Chat when the bot is unable to solve the customer’s questions. Insights and A/B testing are included in their reporting feature along with the ability to connect with Zapier and other tools. Many of these are great features, but Landbot also has a few downsides.
Because WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and websites are the only platforms that Landbot is connected to, it has many limitations to which media platforms it can be available on. Landbot does not integrate with any eCommerce platforms such as Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and others. Lastly, their chatbots are similar to a flow bot due to mainly relying on button clicks. This means Landbot is not an AI chatbot and is unable to switch conversions. There is no option for the user to type in their question or search for products.
- Providing over 24 free templates and having no coding necessary, this is an organized and easy-to-use lead generation chatbot.
- Has flow diagrams and many other customizable features to meet a business’s needs. Flow diagrams are a visual representation of the bot when it is being created.
- Landbot also includes a feature that helps a customer connect with Live Chat when the bot is unable to solve the customer’s questions.
Insights and A/B testing are included in their reporting feature along with the ability to connect with Zapier.
- Landbot is connected to WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and websites are the only platforms.
- Does not integrate with any eCommerce platforms such as Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and others. Or have eCommerce features.
- Similar to a flow bot due to mainly relying on button clicks so it can not engage in a natural conversation
- Landbot is not an AI chatbot and is unable to switch conversions.
- No option for the user to type in their question or search for products.
- The Free plan is available for an unlimited amount of time. It can be used for up to 30 chats a month.
- Starter plan is 30€ a month or 252€ a year. This includes up to 100 chats a month and has the Facebook messenger platform included, Stripe integration, and they offer email and chat support.
- Professional plan starting at 80€ a month or 672€ a year. It includes all of the prior features, more integration tools, customizable branding, dynamic data, formulas, and webhooks.
- Business plan with customized pricing. This bot includes all of the possible features that Landbot offers.
- All of the plans include the basic features that the free plan has. There are a few add-ons including WhatsApp pro and WhatsApp business which add to the number of chats available.
Intercom is mainly a Live Chat system, but it is slowly developing into a chatbot platform as well. Intercom’s Live Chats are well known in the enterprise space and they are expanding into the chatbot industry. Intercom has been a largely recognized company, being featured in Forbes, Business Insider, and more. Their goal is to increase engagement with customers by providing an online connection to help with support. Here are some of the pros and cons of using Intercom.
Due to Intercom’s worldwide reach with offices in San Francisco, Chicago, London, Dublin, and Sydney, they feature a multi-lingual bot. This AI chatbot can switch languages within a conversation, opening the opportunity for customers and businesses globally. Intercom is focused on marketing and customer service. They have many features like targeted chats, reporting, and following up notifications. They allow businesses to easily make their own bot with code-free customization. Intercom also uses many different apps and integrations found in their app store like Shopify, Zapier, and Stripe. There are some limitations when using Intercom.
The mix of automated answers and Live Chat makes it so that there has to be a live representative. They are slowly growing into a more automated chatbot, but it is not their focus when connecting with customers. Although the Intercom app store includes many platforms, they are limited to only those that are offered. They have only 4 pre-built templates for emails and an unknown amount of templates overall, making the building more difficult. Using Intercom costs from $59 a month to $999+ a month depending on the type of plan. Intercom offers a 14-day free trial for both their start and grow plans. Many of their features are not included in these plans, however, they are offered as paid add-ons.
- Worldwide offices in San Francisco, Chicago, London, Dublin, and Sydney, allows them to feature a multilingual bot.
- Switch languages within a conversation, opening the opportunity for customers and businesses globally.
- Features like targeted chats, reporting, and following up notifications.
- Code-free customization.
- Intercom also uses many different apps and integrations found in their app store.
- Needs to have a live representative. They are slowly growing into a more automated chatbot, but it is not their focus when connecting with customers.
- They charge by the seat for live chat
- Intercom app stores include many platforms, they are limited to only those that are offered.
- Only 4 pre-built templates for emails and an unknown amount of templates overall, making the building more difficult.
- Many of their features are not included in these plans, however, they are offered as paid add-ons.
- Start and Grow plans offer a 14-day free trial.
- Start plan is $59 a month. It has some features including limited reporting, customized messaging, email and chat support, and others.
- Grow plan is $119 a month. They include all of the features that are offered with the Start plan, but they add the number of Live Chat seats from 1 (Start plan) to 5 (Grow plan).
- Accelerate plan for $499 a month. It includes 10 seats, multilingual options, full reporting, a larger amount of apps and integrations, and more.
- Scale plan is $999 a month plan offers all of the available features when using Intercom.
- Added to these costs, you are able to include addons like A/B testing and goals, account-based marketing, and push notifications and messaging
Drift provides its customers with a pre defined conversational experience that switches to live chat. This Live Chat company is starting to enter the chatbot industry. As they continue into the AI chatbot industry, their well-known Live Chats continue to grow in popularity. Drift’s goal is to increase revenue by connecting in real-time to further engage in personalized conversations. This will go over some positives and negatives of using Drift as a chat platform.
Having a personalized conversation while online shopping is getting easier with the use of chat systems like the ones offered by Drift. Their Live Chats offer one free seat on their customizable chat system. This includes unlimited contacts with customers. Along with the unlimited contacts, Drift is able to save conversations and have chat stream history available. With a paid account there are opportunities to purchase more workspaces. The chatbots that are offered on the paid plans are equipped to begin a conversation with the customer. In order to have the customer’s needs be met, live representatives are able to take over a conversation. However, there are some downfalls with Live Chats.
Live Chats take place in real-time. Unlike chatbots, for there to be 24/7 customer service, it requires having a live representative on the chat. AI Chatbots are made to filter out basic conversions so that the live representatives only have to answer the more complex issues. Depending on a Live Chat will make customer service support repetitive and monotonous tasks. With only a few seats for the Live Chat, it is more useful to have those basic conversations to be taken care of by the chatbot. In order to start a chatbot with Drift, there is only a paid account option. The amount of those accounts depends on the individual client starting at $400 a month.
The prices differ for each client with the starting price at $400 a month. There are additional options to upgrade an account further in order to gain Live Chat seats and other add-ons including messaging, notifications, account targeting, and many others. The free plan offers one Live Chat seat and limited access to many features like saved replies. To upgrade, there are three paid account options. The first is a premium account. This plan includes intel, chat to call, chat to zoom, limited reporting, and some others. The next account is the advanced plan, which includes all of the prior features and adds another workspace and full routing. Lastly, the enterprise plan includes all of the features offered on Drift. Overall, Drift has great options for Live Chats and a mix of both live and chatbots as the use of Live Chats and chatbots become the future of online communication to gain revenue.
- Live Chats offer one free seat on their customizable chat system. This includes unlimited contacts with customers.
- Live representatives are able to take over a conversation.
- Save conversations and have chat stream history available.
- Opportunities to purchase more workspaces. The chatbots that are offered on the paid plans are equipped to begin a conversation with the customer.
- Live Chats take place in real-time. Unlike chatbots, for there to be 24/7 customer service, it requires having a live representative on the chat.
- Few seats for the Live Chat.
- In order to start a chatbot with Drift, there is only a paid account option. The amount of those accounts depends on the individual client starting at $400 a month.
- The prices differ for each client with the starting price at $400 a month.
- The free plan offers one Live Chat seat and limited access to many features like saved replies.
- Premium account with custom pricing. This plan includes intel, chat to call, chat to zoom, limited reporting, and some others.
- Advanced plan with custom pricing, which includes all of the prior features and adds another workspace and full routing.
- Enterprise plan includes all of the features offered on Drift.
- Additional options to upgrade an account further in order to gain Live Chat seats and other add-ons including messaging, notifications, account targeting, and many others.
- Overall, Drift has great options for Live Chats and a mix of both live and chatbots as the use of Live Chats and chatbots become the future of online communication to gain revenue.
Powered by OmniChat technology, MobileMonkey is often used for marketing, sales, and customer service and is powered by Facebook Instant Messenger similar to Manychat. It does also support SMS and WhatsApp along with their connections with customers in real-time live chat. MobileMonkey’s AI chatbots are used to expand services and make interconnected messaging. Here are some positives and negatives of using MobileMonkey’s AI chatbot platform.
MobileMonkey is designed for marketing, sales, and customer support. By connecting through many high traffic platforms like Facebook messenger, SMS, and WhatsApp, it has given MobileMonkey the potential to reach out to a large number of Facebook audiences. They have the power to engage users with its chat system to gain insights on the client and to improve customer service. MobileMonkey’s cheapest plan also allows unlimited contact leads and customization of notifications, tags, and attributes along with 2000 send credits a month. Their bots come with 75+ pre-built templates to build conversion options in fluid form. MobileMonkey also offers webchats, full customization, and insights with an upgraded paid plan.
The limitations of MobileMonkey’s bot become a downside to the overall effectiveness. It can be difficult to have a 24/7 chatbot service when there is a dependency on a live representative. When conversing with a customer, the bot will have limited options it can offer. It is restricted to one pre scripted conversation and cannot change subjects. Secondly, these bots greatly depend on Live Chats and webchats. The effectiveness of having fast replies and customer engagement largely depends on the quality of the customer service that the chatbot can provide. With these limited options, it is largely dependent on the live representatives.
- Connects through Facebook messenger, SMS, and WhatsApp
- Engages users with its chat system to gain insights on the client and to improve customer service.
- MobileMonkey’s cheapest plan also allows unlimited contact leads and customization of notifications, tags, and attributes along with 2000 send credits a month.
- Their bots come with 75+ pre-built templates to build conversion options in fluid form.
- MobileMonkey also offers livechat full customization, and insights with an upgraded paid plan.
- Does not work independent of Facebook, SMS or WhatsApp. If the customer is not on these platforms it can not communicate
- Live representative needed for 24/7 live chat service.
- Depends on Live Chats and webchats. The effectiveness of having fast replies and customer engagement largely depends on the quality of the customer service that the chatbot can provide.
- Restricted to one conversation, cannot change subjects, and only offers button options.
- Pro-plan is $21.75 per month paid annually or $29 month-to-month. This includes many features like the scheduled sends, SMS phone numbers, custom notifications, and lead magnets.
- Unicorn plan is $51 per month paid annually or $68 month-to-month. They have 6500 send credits, including the features that the pro plan includes plus more users. They also include Zapier integration, automatic follow-ups, and bot analytics.
- Team plan is $299 per month annually or $374 month-to-month. This includes all the offered features.
All of these plans can have additional costs in order to add more users than the amount available within the plans.
Tidio provides a way of communication to connect with customers through Live Chat and AI chatbots. They are mainly focused on eCommerce, and email marketing. Tidio’s bots use a code-free design when building to make it simple to create. Tidio connects through application integration to boost sales and gain customer engagement. Here are some of the pros and cons of using Tidio.
When using Tidio, the chat is prompted by the chatbot then surveys are able to be sent in for feedback. Tidio provides eCommerce features like abandoned cart, order status, and product availability. Zapier integration, visual chatbot editors, and notifications are also available depending on the plan. Tidio also offers over 6 pre-built templates with the option to make a custom template. These chatbots are also fully customizable. They also offer limited scheduled reporting to improve the chatbot and customer service as a whole.
Unfortunately, Tidio is very limited to remain within each plan. This feedback helps target specific audiences and provides results to make a bot the most effective. For the chatbots, they can not connect with a Live Chat and vice versa. With connections not available between Live Chat and chatbots, it is harder for the customer’s needs to be met if the chatbot is unable to answer their question or if the Live Chat representative is unavailable.
- eCommerce features like abandoned cart, order status, and product availability.
- Zapier integration, visual chatbot editors, and notifications are also available depending on the plan.
- Over 6 pre-built templates with the option to make a custom template. These chatbots are also fully customizable.
- They also offer limited scheduled reporting to improve the chatbot and customer service as a whole.
- The AI can not jump from one conversation to another and is prescription.
- Does not have A/B testing, making it more difficult to improve the bot and overall customer service.
- The chatbot can not connect with a Live Chat
- Free plan includes 3 chat operators, 500 emails/mo,100 unique reachable visitors, and unlimited chats.
- Chatbots plan is $18 a month or $180 a year. It includes the chatbot templates, Zapier integration, and unlimited active chatbots.
- The Communicator account is $18 a month or $180 a year. This plan is the Live Chat plan that includes live typing, live visitor lists, viewed pages, and new visitor notifications.
- Email marketing plan is $10 a month or $100 a year. It includes unlimited contacts, email templates and verification, a visual email editor, and increased email sending limits per month.
All plans include all the free plan features also along with others more specific for the purpose of each plan.
Maisie is a chatbot platform that is focused on remarketing and sales. Currently, Maisie is available to connect to websites, email, and Facebook Messenger. They plan on expanding to WhatsApp and SMS messaging soon. They provide target customer support using AI chatbots and Live Chat options. The no coding needed feature makes building Maisie simple. To meet the needs of their clients that need pre-scripted conversations, Maisie is able to use the third-party integration of Shopify and BigCommerce on their eCommerce bot. Here are some pros and cons of Maisie’s chatbots.
Chatbots are used to filter out basic questions in order to have the live customer service handle the more complex situations. However since Maisie only has buttons to click it is not as helpful but easier to setup. Maisie allows a chat to be taken over by a live representative when the chatbot gets stuck or if a live representative is requested. They also have many eCommerce features like customizable notifications, order status updates, and product recommendations. It requires no coding, has 18 pre-built templates, and they have a customizable design of the chatbots, making creating chatbots as simple as possible.
They do not have reporting insights. This makes it more difficult to improve the bot. Without this feedback, there is no way of targeting a specified audience and seeing the results if it is working most effectively or not. They also are limited to the button clicks of customers instead of a conversational AI chatbot that allows the user to type. Maisie’s pricing is based on the number of users monthly instead of a set monthly price. The flexibility of cost makes it difficult for businesses to predict how much Maisie will cost them.
- Maisie allows a chat to be taken over by a live representative when the chatbot gets stuck or if a live representative is requested.
- Providing 24/7 customer support without a live representative is a major asset.
- eCommerce features like customizable notifications, order status updates, and product recommendations.
- Requires no coding, has 18 pre-built templates, and they have a customizable design of the chatbots, making creating chatbots as simple as possible.
- They do not have reporting insights.
- They also are limited to the button clicks of customers instead of a conversational AI chatbot that allows the user to type. so the is no interactive conversation
- Maisie’s pricing is based on the number of users monthly instead of a set monthly price.
Pricing is based on the traffic that a website gets and the number of users the bot gets. It ranges from $9 a month to $179+ a month. The price only affects the number of users that the bot has. Their chatbot has all of the same features independent of the price.
- $9 a month for up to 1k monthly visitors.
- $19 a month for between 1k and 10k visitors.
- $99 a month for 100k visitors cost.
- $139 for up to 150k visitors.
- $179 a month for up to 200k visitors it costs.
- More than 200k visitors is a customized price.
There are many prices between the ones given, but they provide a cost calculator on their pricing page.
Chatfuel automates communication between their chatbot and humans through Facebook messenger. Chatfuel is using these bots to change the way businesses interact with customers for support, and lead generation. They do have one eCommerce feature which is monitoring your Shopify store and sending a Facebook message if there is an item in checkout. Here are some pros and cons of using Chatfuel for a chatbot.
- Code-free building
- Works on Facebook
- A/B testing of bot conversational flows
- Shopify cart reminder via Facebook Messenger
- Price of Chatfuel is based on the number of users so there is no set price.
- Is limited to Facebook. If the user is not on Facebook you can not communicate with the chatbot
- Facebook account required to set up the chatbot
- Free account for up to 50 users (customers)
- Pro-Plan starting at $15 a month for up to 500 users and goes up from there
- Premium plan has custom pricing
Finding the most effective chatbot is important to increase AOV (average order value) and overall revenue. A successful eCommerce ai chatbot has to be able to jump from conversation to conversation. There are many that can work on eCommerce sites for support and live chat, but only a few are able to work with eCommerce systems integrating products into the conversations and recommending products.